Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Name Change

I know the phrase "live laugh love" has been around for a while. Over a hundred years ago Mark Twain said, "Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt, and live like it's heaven on earth." Versions and modifications have popped up all over the place, but when I started this blog in January 2008 and decided to title it "live laugh love" I swear the phrase was not as commercialized as it is today. It is found on picture frames, doormats, even utensil crocks. I still believe in the philosophy of living well, laughing often, and loving much, but I want to change my blog title to something less exploited, something I wouldn't face with every trip to Target or Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

For now, the blog shall remain untitled until I find what I want. I welcome any suggestions.

No comments: