Friday, February 1, 2013

Teach Mom Run

A friend of my friend writes a blog called Teach Mom Run. Hello! I'm in all those clubs too. What I want to know is how she has time for her blog. I have wanted to start blogging again for at least a month. I even thought about making it a New Year's resolution to blog more, but I have struggled to find both time and words. So much has been happening in my life since I was last blogging, and I miss writing about it if for no other reason than I have a terrible memory, and a personal blog is a perfect way for me to keep track of life and go back to remember and reflect.

Part of the writer's block is the guilt I feel when I tell myself that I need to catch up on everything I have missed in the last seven months, so I am letting that go. I am starting here, today, now. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Hehe, it's funny reading this because as of today, this was the first time I posted in a month and a half :-) I always think of a great writing quote, and I can't remember who says it, "If I waited to write something perfect, nothing would get on the page." That gets me on the blog :-)