Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Build-a-Bear & Valentine's Day

Bearnacle meets Argyle

Michael and I have built two build-a-bears for each other for past Valentine's days. The first time, we decided to make bears that represented ourselves to keep each other company. So, when my friend asked me what to get his girlfriend for this past Valentine's day, I suggested he do the same. He made this adorable puppy and dressed him in a preppy polo then named him Argyle- his favorite pattern to wear. The girlfriend loved him, and even made him his own facebook profile. Of course, I'm now facebook friends with a stuffed animal :-) She brought him to my place last week to watch Lost (one of his favorite shows), and he and Bearnacle (the second bear Michael made for me) had fun watching together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I always wondered about build a bears. It seems like it's right up your alley!