Saturday, April 5, 2008

Boat Cruise

Last Friday night, I went on a boat cruise. The NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS), of which Publishing is a branch, hosted the event. We left from the pier at 41st St. on a World Yacht around 7pm. It was a semi-formal event, so we all got to get dressed up. Even though the walk from the subway to the pier was long and windy, we showed up looking snazzy as we boarded the ship- at least Dustin and Alden did.
After the ship set sail, we went through the buffet line to get our yummy food: vegetables, potatoes, pasta, chicken marsala, beef stew, salad. There was an open bar too, but I opted for diet Coke. Sharn, Celia, and Rebecca look like they're enjoying their meal.
Mark couldn't decide, so he went for beer and coffee.
Don't we look beautiful in our dresses?
Am I doing an ad for Sure? No, I'm dancing.

The whole evening was a success. The music was crazy but fun. Everyone got into the dancing, and though the chicken was a little tough, the rest of the food was delicious, especially the dessert. Mmmm.... cheesecake and fruit tart! Like I said it before, it was a good thing I had to run 7 miles the next day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good, ladies! I still never had a chance to see you drunk...