Sunday, October 11, 2009

Movie Trailers

Michael and I went out for a movie and dinner date night on Friday. We ate at Cotters in downtown Columbus and then walked across the street to Arena Grand theater to see Couples Retreat. It was the first theater I've been to that has a bistro and bar inside. The movie was pretty good. It was funny with some good messages about marriage. I don't know about you, but one of the things I love about going to see a movie in a theater is the previews. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to completely forget what I saw previews for by the time the movie starts. I'm trying to work on remembering, and this time I saw two previews that interested me. I thought I'd share.
It's Complicated stars Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin. IMDB describes it as "a romantic comedy in which two men vie for the affection of a woman." You can check out the official trailer here: It's Complicated official trailer
Or watch this one.


The other movie, Date Night, stars Tina Fey and Steve Carell and Mark Wahlberg. Unfortunately, the trailer is not available online yet, but you can check out this Access Hollywood interview with Tina and Steve.

No comments: