Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Night In

We've been having really laid back weekends lately. On Saturday, we had some friends and their dog over in the afternoon. The pups ran around the backyard tiring each other out, the boys watched the Indiana basketball game, and the girls chatted in the kitchen, oh so stereotypically. Then the four of us played, but didn't finish, Trivial Pursuit. Michael and I actually went out for dinner that night, which we haven't done in nearly a month. We had a two for one coupon for Spagheddie's, which is a much cozier place than expected. The food was so-so, but it was a good deal :) After our typical Sunday routine of church followed by grocery shopping, I took Polo for a nice five mile jog. I have to take advantage of as many sunny days in the 20's and 30's as I can before the weather turns bad again. I baked oatmeal cookies with dried cranberries, and then Michael and I watched the Grammy Awards while playing another round of Trivial Pursuit. Polo tried to join Michael's team but was of little help in answering any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amber;

I am your premium(cousin) Cristina of Spain, am glad that everything you is OK.

Another day encontre your blog, and me happy much of having your news. For what I see everything it(he,she) is OK, these married, you have precious(beautiful) casa and Pole is a funnyface. I also am married almost four years ago, we have a very cozy(hospitable) little house and 4 little dogs.
I saw a foto of your brother and almost not conocia, since(as,like) to changed. If you can enviame your e-mail, this way I can order you photos of us.
Many kisses for all. (Your mother, your brother, your husband and Your father)