Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New House

We moved into our new house on Sunday, and I'm still unpacking! It's so unlike me, but we have so much stuff this time. I'm living with five friends, and two of them aren't even moving in until next week. We're settling in though, and we really like the house. The landlords have put a lot of work into it. Celia and I want to paint, so that will be a project for later this month after everything is in place. I'd like to get it finished before the 4th of July because Michael, his brother Willie and Willie's girlfriend Stefany are coming for a visit. Since being back in New York, working at the Gap has kept me pretty busy. That's another reason things aren't unpacked yet. My friend Tracey is coming this weekend to stay with me. She was in the area for a wedding. I'm hoping to get a shift or two covered so I can spend more time with her. I'm still looking for a full time job. I was supposed to have a second interview with Scholastic this week, but I'm waiting to hear back for confirmation. It's tougher than I thought to get a publishing job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew, that's a lot of people! More to share food with, right?