Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween and Sweeney Todd

On Thursday before Halloween, there was a costume party at work. Dustin went as Indiana Jones, and I went as Snow White the Avenger. Neither of us won an award, but we had fun all the same.


This Halloween, I stayed home with roommates, passed out candy to the very few trick-or-treaters who came by (w00t for leftover candy!), watched Sweeney Todd and made chocolate ghost lollipops. We still have leftover ghosts, which is fine by me as they make great after school treats :-) Also, I have since been listening to the Sweeney Todd soundtrack practically non-stop at work, at home, on runs. I only bought a few songs from iTunes, so I listen to the whole thing on imeem whenever I'm online. I wonder which will come first: will I eventually learn all the words or get sick of it?

1 comment:

MarcB said...

imeem? whoa whats that.