Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

25 things I am thankful for this year:
  • a faith that is sure of what I hope for and certain of what I do not see
  • my salvation that I know I do not deserve
  • a fiance who supports me and encourages me
  • my family who have always been there for me
  • loving and uplifting relationships with my friends
  • a full-time job
  • the education I'm receiving at NYU
  • books
  • freedom
  • God's creation
  • the people in my fellowship group
  • Apple products
  • Google
  • Redeemer Presbyterian Church and Tim Keller
  • the chance to live in New York and my awesome house
  • great roommates
  • the Tahoe
  • the Internet
  • triangle eared dogs
  • delicious creamers that make my coffee tasty
  • cell phones
  • the colors of fall
  • piano lessons at home
  • great deals at Ikea
  • Netflix

3 comments:

MarcB said...

apple products as in fruit or apple products as in Macintosh?
I like the fruit!

happy thanksgiving

Amber said...

I do enjoy good apples, especially freshly picked ones, but I was referring to Apple, Inc products, namely Frodo, my MacBook, and Pippin, my iPod.

Laura said...

yeah for triangles!