Thursday, April 23, 2009

Capstone Finished!

On Tuesday night I presented my capstone project. This has been hanging over my head since I started the publishing program fall '07. Though not as intensive as a master's thesis, this was still a research intensive major assignment required to graduate. I developed a business plan for launching a publishing venture and presented it to a panel of judges. My idea was for a magazine for secondary teachers. I think it turned out pretty well, and the presentation went smoothly. It felt so great Tuesday night to be finished- just a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I had another paper due tonight for my Book Profitablilty class, which I struggled SO much with, but it's behind me now and one less thing to worry about. I only have two assignments left in my Children's Publishing class, and then I will be DONE DONE DONE with school!!!

2 comments:

Ljenks01 said...

Woot! It has been such an inspiration to watch you over the last couple years. I am so proud of you. And...you get married in 5 WEEKS!

~p said...

WOO HOO!! :-)