Thursday, April 23, 2009

for Sara or Cheese Nips vs. Cheez It


I went to the store on the way home from work to pick up some snacks for my fellowship group. I wanted Cheez-Its but only saw Cheese Nips, so I grabbed them. Then at the check-out counter, I found the Cheez-Its. I was inspired to get them both and conduct a taste test. I remembered liking Cheese Nips growing up, but I've only eaten Cheez-Its for so long, I didn't know which was really better. It turns out that I prefer Cheese Nips, but I seem to be the only one. Everyone else picked the Cheez Its. Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

hey! i just stumbled upon your blog because i was googling for images to use for a new post on my own blog and then found your blog. anyways, i totally prefer cheese nips!! they are my favorite. my husband likes cheez its(loser!) haha. anyways, this is so funny to me because three days before you had posted this, i had posted a very similar post myself! here it is: http://mykidssayimsilly.blogspot.com/2009/04/are-you-nip-or-it.html.
i am actually posting a new "nips" post today with an update. hope you don't think i'm crazy, but i had to let you know i had cheese nips and cheez its on my brain the same week as you. i just thought it was funny!

Michael Akridge said...

I for one hate Cheese Nips. I prefer Cheese Its 100%. Cheese Nips are more like a saltine cracker with cheese. While Cheez its have a wonderful toasted cheese cracker taste. They are amazing.