Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm getting married! Are you invited?

As my fiance and I prepare and plan for our wedding next year (May 23, 2009), we're trying to keep it as fun as possible. He recently sent me a link to this CNN article: "Should you be invited to my wedding?" I thought it was pretty funny. Though I would never base our guest list on a serious inventory of people's answers, I wanted anyone out there who is interested in giving the quiz a try just for fun a chance to take it. I will post the answers in the next blog so you can see how you do.

1) Name the city I'm living in now.

2) Name at least two of my closest friends.

3) Name my current employer and my past employer.

4) Do I have any kids?

5) Do you know the name of my fiancé? Bonus question: Where and when did we meet?

6) Do you know where my parents are and whether they are still alive?

7) Name at least two of my hobbies.

8) How old am I?

9) Where did I go to college?

10) Name my last boyfriend before this engagement. Bonus question: if you can name the last two and why we broke up. If you get the bonus question right, that might automatically get you in.

Scoring helps determine whether you get invited.

If you score 50 percent or below, you definitely are not getting invited.

If you score barely over 50 percent, you are on the waiting list. If someone who scored better than you cannot attend, you might get an invitation. This barely acceptable person who might be invited may get you a great gift because of their guilt for scoring so low.

If you score over 60 percent, you get an invitation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that I know all the answers to questions 1-9. (And I live with you, so I automatically get invited =)) But I would really like to know the answers to #10!

MarcB said...

unfortunately i might fail but here goes nothing
1.New York
2.at one point tracey and krista?
3.GAP, ASU
4.no (btw thats a weird question for a wedding invite)
5.Mike, met in Arizona/ASU/Crusade
6.still alive somewhere
7.blogging
8.25
9.ASU
10.single