Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lazy Sunday

One of the great things about weekends, even when I'm on vacation, is sleeping in and being lazy. I didn't wake up until 10:30 today, and then I watched several hours of Gilmore Girls. If I could talk as quickly with as many quips and pop culture references as Lorelai, my life might be complete. The fast-talking duo of Rory and her mom annoys many, especially boys like my brother and boyfriend, but I love it. I love the small town of Stars Hollow and all its quirky characters like Taylor and Miss Patty and Mrs. Kim. I also get sucked into almost any show that has one of those couples who beg the question, "Will they ever get together?" Joey & Dawson, Ross & Rachel, Booth & Bones... you get the idea.

Since Leah has all 7 seasons on DVD, I've been going through them while I'm staying here. In season 2, which I'm watching today, Luke's nephew Jess comes to town. He's played by Milo Ventimiglia, who also plays Peter Petrelli on Heroes, another of my favorite shows. It's weird to see him as this young rebellious teenager on Gilmore Girls and think, "Hey, that's Peter, the most powerful Hero there is."

I also talked to Mike five times today for a total of two and half hours. I love free weekend minutes! It was a good day, full of my favorite things :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny with your tv shows! Classic Souto.