Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Philip the Emperor Penguin

Today, I arrived at my desk to find a large box in my chair. In the box was a large stuffed penguin! One of my customers orders bulk quantities of Our Iceberg is Melting for his business, and they apparently have lots of these penguins for promotion, so he sent me one :-)

Naturally, I named him right away- Philip (as it was the only decent name of an emperor that starts with a P that I could find). I showed Philip around the office, introduced him to co-workers, and made him feel at home. He got right to work...

Philip meets Cathy

Philip sends a fax

Philip answers the phone

Philip tries out the office chair

Philip sends an email

Philip checks out the free book piles

Philip contemplates his day at the office.
It was a good one!

3 comments:

MarcB said...

that is a huge pile of free books, oh yes the penguin rocks too

Quadfire said...

Sweet deal. Though I was a little worried about that last picture when he so close to the window. If it hadn't been a good day was he going to take drastic action?

Anonymous said...

It's always good to have a mascot.